Friday, June 28, 2013

{Birthday Love!}


I love card making! It really is so simple to just create a quick card like this. Not to mention it will mean so much to the recipient! Without card making I would have a stash overload! It helps me use up those supplies so I can buy more! LOL

For all my cards I use the cards from JoAnns that are already cut and scored. They were on sale too! (I'm all about a sale) $5 for 48 A2 size cards with envelopes! Can't beat that!

This card was so simple! I used a light cream pattern paper for the background, then added a stripe of Maggie Holmes paper called "Remember This" with clouds on it. I just LOVE the paper from Maggie Holmes!! Next I used some pink trim, I felt like it needed to be grounded a little. I just love the pinwheels from Crate Paper's "The Pier" collection. It came with 6 pin wheels!! So I can be a card making Ninja if I want to;0) I added a simple enamel dot to the center of it and then a small wood venner piece to the corner. {Funny Story} The reason I added the wood venner is because I tore the paper right there, lol, but it works! Next, I added the "Happy" sticker from "The Pier" mini alpha and small title sticker sheet and I stamped the "Birthday" in brown ink. I love how it all turned out! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BLOG.. *~* being Creative and keeping cool memorys for our kids is so wonderful these days!.. GREAT JOB !

    ReplyDelete