Monday, December 16, 2013

{December Daily Day 15}

Today was all about making puppy chow!! For those of you who don't know what that is it's chex with chocolate, peanut butter, and powdered sugar!! YUM! It's a tradition to make it every year. I kept these pages simple and let the pictures shine. I like to just add some embellishing to the photo and call it done with the 4x6 pockets. As you can see my OCD kicked it and for some reason the "HO HO HO" being backwards was too much for me ;) So I added a sticker and the "15" on top to hide it a little. I feel much better now! HAHA Here's a treat for my readers, the puppy chow recipe. 

PUPPY CHOW

9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar 

  1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
  2. Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
  3. Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment