Thursday, December 26, 2013

{December Daily Day 24}

Well today is my 30th birthday and I couldn't think of a better way of spending it then blogging to you wonderful people about our Christmas Eve! This album has been so much fun to do and I will be sad when it's finally done! We have a tradition that I've been doing since I was little, we open our gifts on Christmas Eve. We try to reserve Christmas Day for Christ and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
ENJOY!






I used this tree wood veneer card from Elle's Studio with some of their snowflake vellum and gold stars for this pocket :) 


I love this picture! It's so true, one parent videos while the other takes pictures.  




Another favorite photo! Zoe just loved the bows! She kept playing with them all night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment