Tuesday, February 11, 2014

{Filofax A5 LOVE}

I started my Filofax journey with the teal personal size Saffiano. I really love it still, but I realized I needed something a little bigger for my design team stuff, my business, and my family. So, I went on the search for an A5. I didn't want to spend too much since I wasn't sure I would like the A5 size. I was lucky enough to find this A5 Domino on Amazon for only $50! Well, I'm hooked! I love the A5 size and I see many more in my future ;)


I wasn't sure I would love the red color, but I do!! It feels so sophisticated :) I am really loving the band on the outside too! I can slip in papers I need right on top so I don't forget them.  


The inside is a beautiful soft suede. I love how the red is peeking through the card slots too.  


Here it is after I got all moved in!  


There is plenty of room for my clips and anything else I want!  


I used the open pouch that came with it to hold more sticky notes and some stamps.  


I love decorating the months!  


My planner charm is actually a purse clip from Grace Adele. 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment