Tuesday, January 21, 2014

{New Desk Love}

Well, My wonderful husband surprised me yesterday with the scrap desk of my dreams! I absolutely love everything about it. It's tall which is perfect for me because I like to stand when I scrap, plus it has a ton of storage! I can actually grow into this desk because I have left over room :) I got it at World Market half off and they are closing them out so if you want one head over soon! It was $189, but they took an extra 10% off because it was the floor model, yay! 



 I was able to keep my storage cubes from Michaels! They fit perfect under my desk.


I love all the cubies for storage. Everything is visible which means I will use it! haha 


There is still lots of room to work, more than I had before!  


My Studio Calico PL kits fit perfectly :) 


And my washi is thrown in this cute wooden box 


I love being able to add decorative elements like this flower frog! It holds a card I don't want to get lost in my stash so I will use it!  


I have little bowls of wood veneer everywhere! They are cute and functional.  


I got these stacking boxes from Staples, they are Martha Stewart and are the perfect size to hold die cuts and odds and ends. 



More bowls of goodies!  


This is most of my Project Life stuff, easy to reach!  


I threw my cutter in the drawer and it's easy to get to and hidden!  




No comments:

Post a Comment