Wednesday, January 22, 2014

{PL Jan 6-12th part 2}

Here is the second half of my week! I really love how it came together. I feel like I am finally finding my style :)


I think something important to remember is not to worry about mixing colors! I used a lot of color but I made sure to use it throughout so it still seems to flow. 


I love these vellum stickers that came in my Jan PL kit from Studio Calico and those asterisk stickers!! LOVE!  


This card is so me right now! I love to make nice things, but I still want enough sleep with two kids, haha! Notice I have it pointing at them ;)  


If I have room I like to include a "designer" card. Just a card I can decorate and let my creativity flow with.  


I love this heart card! It needed something extra so I heat embossed another heart and an arrow pointing at the picture of my kids.  


This card was all about my daughter using a spoon for the first time so the "start" flair was perfect. I also tried to use elementary looking tape with the alphabet and the number card to give it that kid feel. One of my new obsessions right now is mixing enamel dots too! I love the way it looks.  


"Shine On" a good sentiment for my daughter :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment