Wednesday, September 25, 2013

{First Day}

I am really really loving the Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch! I feel so inspired every week and my layouts from it are turning out wonderful! I love this picture of my son's first day of Kindergarten! It will be so much fun to look back on someday and see what backpack and shoes he liked. I wanted this page to be fun! The background paper was perfect for school and all of Elle's Studio's products were fun and bright, just what I wanted:) 



A little Stitching goes a long way! It gives wonderful texture to any project! 


The "love this moment" is actually an Elle's Studio stamp! I just stamped and cut it out and put it with my collage of circle objects.  


The "first day of school" circle is also from Elle's Studio(can you tell I'm a fan!). It's a back to school printable that I just love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment