Saturday, September 14, 2013

{Patterned Paper Background}

So, I have a new rule starting now! I made a mistake and went into my stash to try and organize it and realized I have way too many supplies!! It's a common problem I know, but I don't have room for it in my tiny scrap space. So here it is, my rule.... Use what you have before you can buy more. GASP! No shopping?! Now that's a great motivator! There are so many beautiful supplies constantly coming out there is no way I could stop shopping. The way I see it, this is a win win! I get to use my pretty supplies up leaving me more space for new pretty supplies.

On this page I grabbed a bunch of patterned paper I got with my last Studio Calico order. As I laid it out on my bed I noticed it went really well together. I wasn't sure if I could use all the pieces on one 12x12 page, but I really wanted to! That's when I started cutting, scary I know, but I had to cut up that beautiful paper to make it fit. I started playing around and before I knew it I had a beautiful patterned background! I used up my paper and came out with a wonderful layout. Plus, I can officially buy more patterned paper without feeling guilty;) Like I said, WIN WIN! 




And look! I had leftovers for a cute little card:)


No comments:

Post a Comment