Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{Starbucks & Scrapbooking}

No, I'm not talking about the amount of coffee you need to drink to stay up late and scrap;) I'm talking about the FREE scrapbooking supplies that Starbucks has! Yes, you read that right... Starbucks has Scrapbooking supplies. Well, you do need to think outside of the box a little. Let me show you!

While I was waiting on my Pumpkin Spice Latte I saw this little gem out of the corner of my eye. I loved the bronze and black combo and decided to pick it up. It was just a little brochure, but I loved the colors and the little coffee cup on front. It was free so I took it! It's a little bigger than 3x4 so I cut it down to size and used my corner rounder. I added a sticker from the Finnley collection and now I have a very cute homemade Project Life card!! 

After finding that little card I started to look around! I wanted more free supplies:) Next I looked at my coffee cup. Mmmmm What is that little sleeve made of? ah yes! Corrugated paper!! Now, not everyone uses corrugated paper for scrapbooking, but I loved it! The texture and color are wonderful. I took it home and just starred at it for awhile. How could I use this? Then I saw my butterfly punch sitting there and wondered if it could cut through this! Well, it did and I'm so happy about it! It took a little muscle, but I got a perfect cut. I added some gems on one set of butterflies and enamel dots on the other. I can't wait to use them!

Thanks fro stopping by today! And if you have time check out Life. Paper. Scrapbook. and you might just see some more of my work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment