Monday, September 9, 2013

{Then & Now}

This is a very special layout for me:) It was a year in the making! I had this idea to take a picture with Zoe in my belly and then another when she turned one. I held on to these pictures for about a month trying to decide how to scrap them. I'm glad I waited, because I love how it turned out in the end! I tried to keep it simple because the pictures are just so special to me! At first I didn't have this beautiful blue paper framed with anything, but it looked like it was floating and needed a frame to pull it in so I pulled this wonderful floral pattern to do just that! I knew I wanted to use that deer die cut and since he was so large I thought putting him towards the bottom would look more balanced. Originally I planned on putting the entire title at the top, but noticed that deer looked a little lonely. Plus that gave me the opportunity to point to each photo with the corresponding words. A few enamel dots at the top and bottom seemed to finish this one off for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment