Monday, September 2, 2013

{My First Shoes!}

First off, Happy Labor Day!! I hope everyone is having a safe and fun weekend! 

The thing I love about Project Life is the pictures don't have to be spectacular! When I do a LO I tend to look for the "best" shot, but with PL I scrap it all. I know later in life these are the memories I will cherish the most.


This was a very "normal" week in my PL and I really LOVE it! It's one of my favorites because it's just real life. 


My daughter got her first pair of shoes and was so cute and grown up looking sporting them in our front yard! I primarily used my Scraptastic kit for this week because it all seemed to fit the pictures perfect.  


The banner, flair, and stamp were all from my Scraptastic kit! My daughter decided to get her own snack on this day and I guess the easiest way for her to eat it was to dump it all over the floor, "Mission Accomplished" :) 


I loved this bike clip! And of course a picture of my son enjoying the summer by riding his bike was perfect. 


This was another stamp from the Scraptastic kit that was so cute! I love using it over and over:)

Remember to take pictures of the everyday and don't be afraid to have a "slow" week with PL. That's real life isn't it?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment