Friday, August 30, 2013

{happy 4th}

Yes, I know the 4th of July was quite a long time ago, but I'm a little behind:) My PL is always a work in progress and I jump around a lot. I'm about to do last week too! I used a lot of different products for this spread, but primarily I used my Scraptastic PL Kit. I love their kits! That "Life sometimes gets messy" stamp is from theirs and I've used it a lot! 


So when I first started PL I didn't use design A page protectors. I felt like everyone used those and I wanted to be different:) So now I have a lot of "other" sizes I've been trying to use up because I now see why so many people love that common design A! I have so many 3x4 cards that I just haven't been able to use! I bought a big pack of design A page protectors and I plan on switching over slowly.  


This cork board paper was screaming for that dog clip stamp from my Scraptastic kit! 


Don't be afraid to use stickers on your photos!! I used up some random Z's for this cute picture:) 


If you have memorabilia.... USE IT! It's fun to look back on things like this.  


This is probably my favorite card that came in my Scraptastic kit! A few letter stickers for the title and a brad made it perfect.  


I love sprinkling enamel dots around, they add so much to the flat design of a card. 


I realize this PL spread is VERY colorful! But it was the 4th... I'm allowed;) 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy belated 4th:)

No comments:

Post a Comment