Monday, August 26, 2013

{Happy}

Okay, this is the last LO of my daughter's first birthday;0) I used up most of the Cakewalk collection from October Afternoon, but I have some left for future LO's or birthday cards. This was another of my favorite papers! I love every little character on it and it was hard to cover any of it up, but the LO was too busy without that stripe in the middle.



I left the title simple for one reason.... The chipboard from the Cakewalk collection only came with the word "Happy"! So I went with that. It seemed to sum up the day pretty well too.




This was my attempt at a pocket with confetti! I should have found something a little more clear to use, but this is what I had and I'm okay with it. You can see more of what's inside in person so it works.  


This really was the "Snapshot of the day"! Thanks to Elle's Studio monthly kit for adding the perfect sentiment to my picture! The frame is from that same kit too. 

Thanks for joining in my excitement of my daughter turning one!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment