Wednesday, August 28, 2013

{Hey Love!}

So, I love a challenge! It really gets my creative mind flowing and helps me have a jump off point for my pages. I think it's great to be completely creative on your own and not need this, but there are some days when a little inspiration goes a long way! This was one of those days. Studio Calico had a challenge up on their blog by Deb Duty. Her page is amazing so go check it out if you haven't seen it yet! I took her inspiration and came up with this LO.



This picture was a split second of joy! My daughter laid her head on my husband's shoulder and smiled and I had my camera out...SCORE! We were at the fair that night and I wanted the page to be fun. I think with the little bees flying around and the pinwheels I achieved exactly what I wanted:)


Deb took this great paper from the Studio Calico Valley High Card Kit and cut up some of the elements, like these adorable clouds. I decided to try the same thing! I had this cute little cloud flair from Scraptastic and wanted to add it in too. I also used this washi tape from the Marks and Co card kit to add some more black and white to balance things out a bit. 


This little stamp set from the Studio Calico Marks and Co Card Kit was so adorable!! I love this little milk bottle and these bees:) For some reason it just screamed "Country Fair" to me so I went with it! These pinwheels are from the same kit and they are so sweet:) 


Here I cut out the word "Hey" from that same piece of paper with the clouds. That's exactly what Deb did and I had to scraplift it!  


A few finishing details, like mist and enamel dot, and I'm done! I hope you enjoyed this page as much as I did:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment