Friday, August 9, 2013

{Sibling Love}

I love watching scrapbook videos!  I watched this Scrap Your Stash video by Garden Girl Paige Evans and was inspired to create something similar! I knew I had a huge stash of brads....I mean it's a little crazy how many I have. When I got back into scrapbooking after being MIA for 9 years all of a sudden brads had beautiful pictures and words on them. So naturally I decided to buy every brad I ever saw. Of course brads are circles so when I saw her video I knew I had to use them up! The resulting LO is probably one of my absolute favorites I've done! 


I used my Silhouette to cut the circles in my patterned paper. 


It didn't take as long as I thought it might to put all my brads in. I kept the rest of the LO simple so after all that work it was fast to finish. 



Products Used:






I also had a collection of older brads from My minds Eye and Bo Bunny








No comments:

Post a Comment