Tuesday, August 20, 2013

{You and Me}

I just recently got an iphone, I know crazy right?! But I love that thing! I took these pictures at the park yesterday with it. I don't normally carry a camera so having the iphone has given me a great camera right in my pocket! I used the app called "Snapseed" to do a quick edit of these while the kids played and then uploaded them to facebook right from the park. It may not amaze you iphone veterans out there, but my mind was blown! :)

I got right home and printed these two pictures together using HP photo creations. It's free and I LOVE it! I then pulled out my Studio Calico Marks and Co kits and got to work. The star paper is from Fancy Pants and I thought it would make a great border for this WONDERFUL  Amy Tan mist looking paper. I then used the cork hearts and banners from the Salinger add on and it all came together! 


A little Freckled Fawn gold arrow added just the right amount of sparkle for me:)


I also elevated the banners using pop dots. I wanted them to float off of the page! 

I was inspired by garden girl Shannon Tidewell! She used pop dots so wonderfully in her video "The Season" that I had to pull mine out:)


Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment