Monday, August 19, 2013

{This is One}

My little girl turned One recently! I can't believe how times flies! I bought the Cakewalk collection from October Afternoon a while ago and hung on to it just for this day. I LOVE the paper and little characters in this collection. The colors were also perfect to go with this picture of her in her little dress. I don't often buy whole collections but I did this time. It made putting together this LO really fast and easy. Everything went perfect together. 


I've decided to start an album this year with LO's from all of our birthdays. I want each page to be titled "This is one", two, three, etc. I even plan on doing a LO on me! Which I have never done, but I want the kids to see me in the albums too. I'm starting this year with, "This is 30!" :)


I really love the little cards October Afternoon does! They are easy to tuck in anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment