Friday, October 11, 2013

{Give Thanks}

Out theme this month for the giftables swap was "Thank you"! I had a lot of trouble with this theme! I kept going back to doing Thank you cards, but I wanted to step outside the box a little. I've seen these beautiful blue mason jars at Michales for weeks and I've been waiting for an excuse to buy them! Ibought  them not really knowing what I would do yet. As I walked around the store I saw these cute felt leaves and thought they would be perfect for a fall themed gift. After that things started to come together. I saw the idea for a "Thankful" jar on Pinterest and ran with it! Every day in November you write down something you are thankful for and put it in the jar, then on Thanksgiving you read them all. It's a great way to reflect on your life and just be thankful! 





No comments:

Post a Comment