Wednesday, October 16, 2013

{PL Sept 2nd-8th}

This was the week PSL's made a comeback!! So of course when I saw that cute little coffee sleeve they had I knew it would go right in my Project Life! Fall is starting in this week and I couldn't be happier:)


Nothing to see on the bottom left, just my kiddos in the bath ;0) 


I am really loving sequins! I didn't think I would, but I keep getting them in my Scraptastic PL kit and I'm so happy about that!  


That rainy day photo is another reason I absolutely LOVE the app Picframe!!!  


This was also the week my son started Kindergarten! It was so fun to include school themed cards in my PL. I know it will be a huge part of it from now on and that makes me happy, just like that pencil card. It's the little things people!  


More sequins and Picframe love!  


 And the other app I love is called Rhonna Designs. That's what I used to do this picture of my daughter and son being extra cute! 


Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment