Monday, October 7, 2013

{PL Aug 26th to Sept 1st}

Here is my PL week for the last week in August. I kept this week pretty simple! Sometimes you don't have a lot of time to do a ton of embellishing and I'm okay with that! I got my memories documented and that's all that matters in the end:) 


 I mostly used my Studio Calico PL kit for this week. It came together pretty fast!


I've had this deer stamp for awhile, I found it at an antique store! This was the perfect card to use it on since I was talking about our deer friends out front. 


Sometimes a simple label and some enamel dots finish off a photo perfect!  


I didn't do too much embellishing on this side either! Simple and easy:) 


This is my favorite! I used my picframe app on my phone to do this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment