Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{The Bow!}

Well, I love arrows!! So when I saw this paper from Studio Calico I had to have it! It is a perfect jumping off point for any project! I mean, the photo has a spot right away. Of course I wanted to make this more unique then just putting my photo in the middle of the arrows. Thanks to Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch I had a wonderful idea! I wanted to sew those arrows in the upper corner to make it look like a banner. I think it turned out really fun, which matches my picture perfect:)



Here is the stitching. I'm not gonna lie, it was a little difficult, mainly because when I got near the edge the paper would tear! So I added those enamel dots to hide my mistakes. 


I love rub-ons and gold and stitching and layering.....


This picture was important because it was the first time she actually wore her bow all day long!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment