Sunday, November 17, 2013

{Filofax Love}

I finally took the plunge and got a filofax and I'm so glad I did! I love anything to do with organizing so this purchase was kind of a no brainer! I purchased the personal aqua Saffiano, which I believe is now sold out, but the purple is still available! It was a great deal and well worth every penny. 



In this picture it looks pretty blue, but it's more a green blue like the second picture shows. It's not real leather, but it feels like butter! It's so soft:) 


You can see the beautiful texture and stitching in this picture.  


The inside pocket has 3 slots for cards, but I'm using them for my cute clips.  


I decided I wanted something beautiful and inspiring to look at each day when I opened my planner. I filled the pocket that came with the Saffiano with sequins and some wood veneer stars, then put an inspirational sticker  in the middle. I just ran the top through my sewing machine to keep everything inside and that's it! I love looking at this opening page every day:)


The back of that sequin pocket had the back of the sticker showing so I covered it up with this cute little envelope. I can hide little notes in there if I want to. The next side was the flyleaf. I just put a bit of washi tape along the bottom and added a typewriter sticker. 





The inside is still a work in progress, but so far these are my tabs. I keep my finances in another folder so it left me with lots of free space! 

I decided to purchase the sticky note pad. I was so close to free shipping I figured I would rather spend money on this than shipping! I love the little tab at the top right, it makes the sticky note holder easy to flip to.  


Of course I couldn't leave that ruler plain! It came with a frosted ruler that is easy to just snap in and out without opening the rings. I'm going to use it to hold my place for whatever week I'm in. I added a little washi tape and a cute bow clip to the top:)
Well, that's my filofax so far! I'm sure I will add to it over time, but I am very happy with how it is so far:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment