Friday, November 22, 2013

{PL Oct 7th-13th}

Another week down! I am really loving my Scraptastic kit! I love all the cards it comes with and it always seems to be easy to match to my stash:) Using up my stash makes me VERY happy! This week was a fun one to do. It was pretty laid back and I had a lot of fun adding more fall things to my PL. 


I used a lot of the fall collection from Echo Park, "Oh so thankful" for this week. That cute little fox is from the sticker sheet, and so is the title sticker, "Home is with your family".  


I couldn't get a shot of Zoe's cute boots! She was just always on the move, but I went with it!  


I sell Origami Owl so I'm always coming up with new locket creations! I wanted to include this fall locket:)  


Here's that cute fox! Love him!  


Another "open" week. Lots of room for decorations.  



That die cut card, "My Favorite things' is from my Scraptastic kit, It went perfect next to this sweet picture of my daughter stopping to smell the flowers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment