Monday, November 25, 2013

{Pl Oct 14th-20th}

This week was a very busy one! I actually had to do 2 full spreads to get everything to fit! Not only did we have our regular week with a dental surgery thrown in there, but we had a school field trip and our own family field trip to the pumpkin patch. I tried to keep it pretty simple since I had so much to document. It was a fun week:) 


 I love this picture in the bottom right. We went mini golfing and the ball kept going in the water or the bushes, lol. 


I got this "Awesome" card from my Scraptastic kit! I love it! 


These little title stickers came in one of my Studio Calico pl kits. I don't get those every month, but once in a while I see stuff I like and decide to get it! I just love these little stickers!  


Another packed side! I had to use my picframe app a lot to get multiple photos on my 4x6 prints.  


This was also the week I started my December Daily album:) "Oh happy day" indeed!  


And that's my daughter's hand:) Always trying to help mommy!  


Now this spread is all one day! It's the day we went to the pumpkin patch. I had to include all these pictures:)  



I kept my embellishing simple and knocked this out in no time!  



No comments:

Post a Comment