Tuesday, July 30, 2013

{Go Outside}

I love this picture of my son fishing on our boat for the first time. He just looks truly happy, exactly what a kid should be in summer. I used this photo as an opportunity to use some of my camping and outdoor themed products. I wanted the background to be pretty neutral so the beautiful colors in the photo would stand out. 


I loved this stamp from my Scraptastic July PL kit. He really was "Happy, Happy, Happy"!


I also stamped a border of words that I got in my July Card Kit from Studio Calico.


Then I stamped this anchor using my gesso. It turned out great and added a little texture and dimension. 


Products Used:


I believe the wood grain paper on top is from Maggie Holmes








october-afternoon travel girl word stickers












No comments:

Post a Comment