Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{Scrapping Multiple photos}
Part 2

This is part 2 in my 3 part series about scrapping multiple photos. After a Mariner's baseball game I had too many pictures I wanted to scrap so I decided to scrap them all! My first page was a PL style page and next I wanted to do a 12x12 layout. My album is a mixture of PL pages and traditional 12x12 layouts, I couldn't choose just one! There are no rules in scrap booking right?! 

My layouts always start with paper, no matter if it's a 12x12 or PL.  I loved this word paper from Simple Stories I Heart Summer line. I thought it was too busy by itself so I decided to add this pretty cloud paper from the same line and make it a flap that will open. This was inspired by Garden Girl, Shannon Tidwell and her video, 213 in 2013: Mother's Day. If you haven't watched it please do! It's very inspiring! 


Next, I decide where the picture is going. I wanted this to be simple because of the busyness of the paper so right in the center seemed perfect!


My latest 2peas order had this amazing pinwheel punch! So I had to make some custom embellishments with it:)


They were so easy and turned out super cute! I just added a little enamel dot to the center and I was done! I did use a glue dot to hold the "pins" in though, the enamel dot couldn't hold them alone. 


Here is the finished layout! It's simple, but catches your eye! 



I thought the stars were perfect in the clouds





Now for the fun part! When you lift up the Arrow clothespin there are more photos hidden inside!


I also used the clothespin to hold the baseball card we got from the game. It worked out perfect!   



products used:



















No comments:

Post a Comment