Tuesday, July 2, 2013

{Stamp Love}

{Stamp Love}

Okay, I have a mild obsession with stamps. There is something so wonderful about how you  can reuse them as much as you want! Scrap booking and card making takes a lot out of you, using all those pretty supplies! Cutting into a beautiful piece of paper takes guts! But with stamps you can put them back in your drawer and they live to see another day:) Here is a small haul from Close to My Heart. These stamps are retiring and I just couldn't let them go without finding a place in my home.


These are called "Dream big Occasions". Of course I had to have it! There are so many little stamps in here with so many possibilities. My only concern was....Do they fit my 1 inch circle punch....


Well, they stamp BEAUTIFULLY!! 



And they fit my 1 inch circle punch:) 


Next was this yummy set called "Instant Memories". There is such a craze right now for that ink splatter look I just had to have this one. I do love the flourishes and the film strip too, so it's a win win!!


And it stamped BEAUTIFULLY too! 


Last is this little set called "Circle Together". I really love the shooting stars and all the polka dots! So lovely:) But alas, this one does not fit my 1 inch punch:( That's just an excuse to buy another I guess! The 1 1/2 should do the trick!  




No comments:

Post a Comment