Friday, July 19, 2013

{Star Love}

I made these cute stars for my son and daughter's bedroom doors. I also re-purposed the package the star came in to get 2 stars for the price of one!! I love them and they look so fun hanging there! Enjoy! 





The Star is from Close to my Heart along with the papers. This project was really easy and I was done in less than 30 mins for both stars! 


First I taped down the template and started cutting out my star sides. 


Once I cut out these double star sides I used my cutting board to make a score line down the middle.



Next I just glued them on and embellished! 




To do the second star for my son I used the clear packaging the star originally came in! I like to get the most for my money;)


As you can see the packaging was a little too big for the templates, so in the end I had to use some washi tape to hide the sides. 


Here they are one more time! I just love them!





Products used:








The banner pieces are not available anymore, but you can easily make them with cardstock. 












No comments:

Post a Comment