Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{Paper Love}

So I went into Michaels today and found this AMAZING Comic/Super Hero paper pad! I have a 5 year old boy so I knew right away I could do a lot with this paper pad. I already made a Birthday card for a little girl's birthday he's going to. I plan on making lots of boy birthday cards and some cute layouts with it:) There are some good neutrals included in this pack also. I didn't photograph every paper, just some of my favorites. Enjoy!


Here is the card I made using one of the sheets of paper and a brown cardstock I had from Close to my Heart. Then I used American Crafts cork thickers and my alphabet stamp for the sentiment! I think it's cute for a boy to give to a girl on her birthday.







This black also comes in red and green.










No comments:

Post a Comment