Thursday, July 11, 2013

{Scrapping Multiple Photos}
part 3

Thank you everyone for joining me on my little series about scrapping multiple photos. Today is the last page, a PL style page. I made this one interactive as well because I wound up with extra photos I needed to fit it, lol. Always a problem of mine! 

As always I start with photos! 


I soon realized I needed a spot for my tickets, so I moved that sleepy picture of my daughter down to the bottom pocket. I thought it might be cute to make it interactive with the sleeping picture underneath. 


The finished page works well for me. I like the interactive pockets and featuring the tickets. For the interactive pockets I always use some kind of arrow clip or tab so it's pretty obvious it flips up. 


Here is the underneath to that top left pocket. I had these train tickets that fit in perfect! And I love that the arrow clips work on both sides.


I've been waiting to use that popsicle sticker forever! It fits perfect!


This was a fun accident at the game. I had my camera out right as a home run was hit so I got all the good reaction shots! I knew I wanted to print them together:)


Here is the interactive bottom left pocket. Again, I love clips that look good on both sides! 


This is the final spread in my album! 19 photos scrapped!




Products used:

Some of the cards and embellishments are from the scraptastic club June PL kit!










No comments:

Post a Comment